Our Design Process
- SET COMPLEMENTARY 45 MINUTE APPOINTMENT WHERE WE DISCUSS SELECTION, OPTIONS (GOOD, BETTER, BEST), AND ASSIST IN PREPARING A BUDGET.
- IF WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR PROJECT WE ASK FOR A 10% RETAINER.
- WHAT YOUR RETAINER GETS YOU: A WEEK BLOCKED OUT FOR YOUR PROJECT, AN IN HOME MEASURE AND CONSULT, DRAWINGS AND RENDERINGS OF YOUR PROJECT.
- AFTER THE RETAINER IT WILL TAKE A FEW DAYS TO COME UP WITH A FINAL CONCEPT. WE WILL CALL YOU IN FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND REVIEW YOUR PROJECT AND FINALIZE.
- ONCE A FINAL CONCEPT IS DECIDED ON, WE ASK FOR A 60% DEPOSIT TO ORDER. MOST PROJECTS TAKE UP TO 4 TO 6 WEEKS TO RECEIVE.
- ONCE THE CABINETS ARRIVE, WE WILL SCHEDULE AN INSTALL DATE IN YOUR BLOCK WEEK, ALONG WITH ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOUR PROJECT MAY REQUIRE, SUCH AS DEMO, COUNTER TOP INSTALL, BACK SPLASH AND MORE…
- ONCE THE PROJECT IS 100% COMPLETE, WE WILL CONDUCT A WALK-THROUGH TO ENSURE EVERYTHING IS SATISFACTORY AND COLLECT FINAL PAYMENT.
Things to remember on your project:
When potential buyers review a home, the two rooms they inspect (and judge) the most are the kitchen and master bath. A well-appointed kitchen dramatically increases a home’s value.
Don’t cut corners just to save a little money. Consult with a professional to make smart decisions and save where it counts.
We offer the finest in: Whole House Cabinets, Counter tops, Hardware, Flooring, Cabinet Lighting and Back splashes