Don’t You Want a More Intelligent Kitchen?
This Is Not Your Father’s Refrigerator
The National Kitchen and Bath Association (the largest organization of K&B professionals in North America) released the results of its 2024 Kitchen Trends Research Report that offers a window into trends that will most influence kitchen design and usage for homeowners in Myrtle Beach in the next three years. Here’s what the Report projects to be what’s coming In and what’s going out.
- Large islands for serving and dining
- Integrated technology
- Hidden workspaces, appliances and shelving behind pocket doors, in cabinets, etc.
- Statement-making range hoods
- Integrated seating/benches/banquettes
- Colorful cabinets
- Bold backsplashes
- Rounded islands, arched windows and more curves
- Antique or vintage furniture
- Statement seating
- Partition walls/screens
- Glazed tiles
- Microwave over the range
- All white kitchens
- Trash compactors
- Chandeliers in kitchens
- Small subway tiles
- Traditional stand-alone kitchen tables
- Apron front/farmhouse kitchen sinks
- Gas appliances
- Ultra modern, stark designs
- Glossy tiles
How can homeowners in Myrtle Beach leverage the incoming trends to create a dream kitchen? Give us a call at 843.293.3030 or make an appointment to visit our showroom at The Cabinet Market 4551 Highway 17 Bypass South Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 and let our design professional explain the key features to consider when planning a new kitchen that will be the envy of the neighborhood.